2 x duck egg
2 x spears of asparagus
500ml of rapeseed oil
1 tbsp English mustard
10ml white wine vinegar
Watercress to garnish
3 egg yolks - hen
80ml red wine reduction
1 x salsify
- Prep the asparagus, toss them in rock salt and 50ml rapeseed oil, BBQ and set aside.
- Blend the vinegar, seasoning, egg yolks, mustard and emulsify with the rapeseed oil.
- Peel the salsify and deep fry until golden and crispy.
- Fry the duck eggs in 50ml rapeseed oil, set aside.
- To serve dress the hot duck egg with the mayo and salsify. Garnish with the watercress and red wine reduction. Finish with a little rapeseed oil.