• Borderfields Gold Infusions Aromatic Thyme Rapeseed Oil
• Borderfields Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil Spray
• 800g mix of ripe tomatoes
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1½ tbsp capers, drained and rinsed
• 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and chopped
• 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
• 175g ciabatta or crusty loaf
• 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
• small handful basil leaves
1. Halve or roughly chop the tomatoes (depending on size) and put them in a bowl. Season well and add the garlic, capers, avocado and onion. Mix well, then set aside for 10 mins.
2. Meanwhile, tear or slice the ciabatta into 3cm chunks and place in a large serving bowl or on a platter. Add a generous glug of the Thyme Infused Rapeseed Oil, half the vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. When ready to serve, pour over the tomatoes and any juices. Scatter with the basil leaves, drizzle over the remaining vinegar and finish with a few sprays of the Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil. Give it a final stir and serve immediately.