· 500g Brussel sprouts, outer leaves removed
· 130g pancetta cubes
· 180g chestnuts, halved
· 2 tbsp Lemon Infused Borderfields Oil
· 100g pine nuts
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Trim the base of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the sprouts and blanch for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
2. Heat the Lemon Infused Borderfields Oil in a large frying pan and add the pancetta cubes. Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add the chestnuts and pine nuts and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the sprouts to the pan, season to taste and toss occasionally for 5-10 minutes until slightly browned.
5. Serve immediately.