• 4 skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp Borderfields Fragrant Garlic Rapeseed Oil
• 200g passata
• 250g cherry tomatoes
• 125g ball reduced-fat mozzarella, drained and sliced
• 3 thick slices of sourdough or bloomer, cut into 2cm cubes
• 2 tsp of dried oregano
• ½ small bunch of basil leaves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan or gas mark 6.
2. Add cubes of sourdough bread into a large bowl and drizzle over 1 tbsp of Borderfields Fragrant Garlic Oil. Add 1 tsp of dried oregano and mix well.
3. Slice the chicken breasts lengthways, not cutting all the way through, then open them out like a book. Season well.
4. Fry the chicken on each side for 3 minutes until lightly golden, seasoning with extra pepper.
5. Add the chicken to a bed of half the passata & nestle cherry tomatoes in and around the dish. Spoon the rest of the passata over the chicken.
6. Lay the mozzarella slices over the top with the bread pieces and sprinkle over 1 tsp of oregano.
7. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30 mins until the cheese has melted and the chicken is cooked through.
8. Scatter over the basil and serve with a green salad. Enjoy!