2 tbsp pistachio pesto
2 tbsp fat-free yoghurt
2 cooked skinless chicken breasts, shredded, or 200g leftover roast chicken, shredded
½ small bunch of basil, leaves picked and torn, plus a few small leaves to serve
½ cucumber, chopped
2 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
2 tsp toasted pistachios
- Put the couscous in a large heatproof bowl and cover with 100ml boiling water. Stir in 1 tbsp pesto. Cover and leave for 8 mins.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork, then stir in the rest of the pesto and add yoghurt and some seasoning.
- Toss in the chicken, basil, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Spoon the couscous mix into the lettuce leaves and eat with your fingers, or serve over the lettuce like a salad.
- Scatter over the pine nuts and more basil before serving