• 1 full cauliflower cut into florets
• 2 tablespoons Borderfields Smoked Chipotle Rapeseed Oil
• 2 tablespoons ground paprika
• 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• Generous grind of salt and pepper
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
• ¼ teaspoon dried basil
• ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
• Hummus (to serve)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F degrees.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof or parchment paper.
3. Mix the seasoning ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of Borderfields Smoked Chipotle Rapeseed Oil until you have a paste.
5. Place the cauliflower florets into the bowl and mix with the spice mixture.
6. Scatter the cauliflower over the baking tray and bake for 45 minutes, turning over halfway through.
7. Serve on a bed of hummus and enjoy!