• 1 tbsp Borderfields Smoked Chipotle Rapeseed Oil
• 400g pork fillet, cut into 4cm chunks
• 2 tbsp jerk or Creole seasoning
• 1 tsp ground allspice
• 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce, plus extra to serve (optional)
• 3 limes, (zest and juice 1, then cut the other 2 into wedges to serve)
• ½ small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 4cm chunks
• Mexican rice (to serve)
1. Mix together the jerk seasoning, allspice, chilli sauce, lime zest, lime juice and pork chunks.
2. Thread the pork and pineapple onto skewers (alternating between the pork and pineapple chunks) and brush with Borderfields Smoked Chipotle Rapeseed Oil.
3. Heat a griddle pan until very hot. Cook the skewers for 3 mins on each side until nicely charred and the pork is cooked through.
4. Serve the skewers with Mexican rice, extra chilli sauce (if you like), and lime wedges for squeezing over.