· 2 ½ tbsp Borderfields Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil
· 2 large onions, chopped
· 100g dried cranberries
· 50g chestnuts, roughly chopped
· 175g fresh white breadcrumbs
· 2 tbsp fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped
· 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C
2. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the onions, cook until soft and slightly browned.
3. Add the chestnuts, cranberries and sage and cook for a further 5 minutes, set aside.
4. In a large bowl mix together the breadcrumbs and beaten egg followed by all the ingredients from the frying pan, season to taste.
5. Using your hands, shape the mixture in to balls and place on a medium sized non-stick baking tray.
6. Drizzle over the remaining oil and bake for 30 minutes until golden and slightly crisp.