• 2 potatoes
• 2 tbsp of Borderfields Aromatic Thyme Rapeseed Oil
• Thyme leaves
• Salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan or gas mark 6.
2. Slice the potatoes as finely as possible with a very sharp knife (the more finely you slice them, the quicker and more evenly they will cook).
3. Pat the potatoes dry with kitchen roll and tip into a large bowl. Pour over 2 tbsp of Borderfields Aromatic Thyme Rapeseed Oil, sprinkle over the thyme leaves, add a dash of salt and pepper, then mix.
4. Stack the potato slices in a muffin tray.
5. Place in the oven for 45-50 mins until crisp and cooked. Use a skewer or small sharp knife to check that the potatoes are completely soft and cooked in the centre.
6. Serve and enjoy!