· 2kg Potatoes of your choice, peeled and cut into large chunks
· 2 tablespoons Garlic Infused Borderfields Rapeseed Oil
· 5-6 fresh rosemary sprigs
· Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/fan 200C
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, drop the potatoes in and blanch for 5 minutes. Drain well and leave to cool.
3. Place the potatoes on to a large baking tray and drizzle over the oil, season to taste and mix until all potatoes are fully coated in the oil.
4. Place the rosemary sprigs evenly on top of the potatoes.
5. Roast for 45-55 minutes, shaking and rotating at 30 minutes. Remove from the oven once they are golden and crisp.