· 1 Medium sized butternut squash
· 1 large sweet potato
· 2 tbsp Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil
· 1 ½ tbsp fresh thyme, removed from the stalk
· Salt and pepper to taste
· Preheat the oven to 200C
· Chop off the ends of the butternut squash, half lengthways, remove the seeds and chop into 2.5cm cubes. Place into a large mixing bowl.
· Peel the sweet potato and cut into 2.5cm cubes. Add these to the mixing bowl.
· Add the Garlic Infused Rapeseed Oil, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix until all the chunks are fully coated.
· Place the squash and potato mix onto a large baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes. At 15 minutes flip and mix them with a spatula.