Preheat the oven 180 degrees
250ml Borderfields Plain Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
50ml Borderfields Chilli Infusion
185g plain flour (gluten free flour blend)
200g dark chocolate
400g golden caster sugar
50g milk chocolate
50g white chocolate
- Melt the dark chocolate
- Chop the milk chocolate and white chocolate into small chunks
- Combine the sugar and eggs in a bowl. The mixture should double in volume. If you’re using an electric mixer this should take 5 minutes on a high setting.
- Add the oil and melted chocolate to the mixture folding in gently
- Fold in the flour and be careful not to knock too much air out. Add the chocolate chunks just before the flour is fully incorporated.
- Bake in a greased tin in the oven for 30-40 minutes (until a skewer comes out clean or until it doesn’t wobble in the tin!)
- Leave to cool then cut into squares and enjoy!