• 4 tbsp Borderfields Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
• 1 avocado
• 1 Dijon mustard pot (5.5g)
• 2 British free-range eggs
• 1 lemon
• 120g shredded kale
• 120g baby leaf spinach
• 1 garlic clove
• 1 tamari soy sauce sachet (15ml)
• 1 bag of pumpkin seeds (30g)
• 2 medium sweet potatoes
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C (fan)/425°F/Gas 7. Boil a full kettle. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into wedges, then add to a tray with 2 tbsp Borderfields Rapeseed Oil and a pinch of salt. Put the tray in the oven and cook for an initial 20 mins.[2 tbsp]
2. While the sweet potato wedges are cooking, cut the lemon in half. Combine the juice of half of the lemon with the Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl – this is your Dijon dressing. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges.
3. Add the eggs to a pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt over a high heat. Once boiling, boil for exactly 8 min for perfect, mid-boiled eggs. Once done, drain, then re-fill the bowl with ice-cold water and set them aside to cool.
4. Heat a large, wide-based pan (preferably non-stick with a matching lid), with 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil over a medium heat. Once hot, add the shredded kale and a pinch of salt and cook for 3-5 min or until starting to soften. Tip: Cover the pan with a lid to help the kale wilt.
5. Peel and finely chop (or grate) the garlic. Once the kale is starting to soften, add the baby leaf spinach with the chopped garlic and cook for a further 3-4 min or until the kale is tender and the spinach is starting to wilt – these are your stir-fried greens.
6. Once the sweet potato wedges have had 20 min, remove them from the oven and push them to one side of the tray. Add the pumpkin seeds to the other side of the tray and drizzle over the tamari. Return the tray to the oven for 5-7 min until the sweet potato is cooked through and golden and the seeds are toasted.
7. Peel the cooled eggs and cut them in half. Cut the avocado in half lengthways, remove the stone and scoop the avocado out our of the skin. Slice the avocado and season with a pinch of salt. Serve the sweet potato wedges with the stir-fried greens, avocado, boiled egg and lemon wedge to the side. Drizzle over the Dijon dressing and sprinkle with the tamari pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!