2 Large Oranges
1½ tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
1½ tsp Honey
1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
3 tbsp Borderfields Rapeseed Oil - use your favourite flavour! Plus extra for frying
2 Large Carrots, Peeled
225g Block of Halloumi, Sliced
100g Bag Watercress or Baby Spinach
- Cut the peel and pith away from the oranges. Use a small serrated knife to segment the orange, catching any juices in a bowl, then squeeze any excess juice from the off-cut pith into the bowl as well.
- Add the mustard, honey, vinegar, oil and some seasoning to the bowl and mix well.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel carrot ribbons into the dressing bowl and toss gently.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan and cook the halloumi for a few minutes until golden on both sides.
- Toss the watercress through the dressed carrots.
- Arrange the watercress mixture on plates and top with the halloumi and oranges.