• Borderfields Lemon Infused Rapeseed Oil Spray
• 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
• 6 tbsp good quality mince meat
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 100g marscapone
• 1 tbsp whisky (optional)
• Icing sugar, to serve
1. Preheat your toastie machine. Cut the sheet of pastry into 4 squares, each the same size as the square in your toastie machine. Spray lightly with Borderfields Lemon Infused Spray.
2. Divide the mincemeat between two of the pastry squares. Use a little of the beaten egg around the edge of the pastry, then press another square on top to create a parcel.
3. Carefully place these in your toastie machine and cook for 5-6 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, whip the mascarpone with the whisky.
5. Serve the toasties cut in half with a spoonful of the mascarpone cream, then dust lightly with icing sugar.