100g Thin-stemmed Broccoli Spears
1 Medium Egg
2 tsp White Miso Paste
1 Lime, Juiced
125g Cooked Quinoa
70g Frozen Peas, Defrosted
3 Radishes, Thinly Sliced
½ tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the broccoli and cook for 3 mins, then lift out with a slotted spoon and leave to cool.
- Lower the egg into the water and gently simmer for 6 mins. Drain and set in a bowl of cold water to cool.
- Whisk the miso and lime juice in a small bowl, then toss with the quinoa, peas, radishes and cooked broccoli.
- Tip the salad into your lunchbox or an airtight container.
- Peel the egg, slice in half and arrange on top of the quinoa, then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.