2tbsp Borderfields Sicilian Lemon Rapeseed Oil
3tbsp Borderfields Gold Rapeseed Oil
1 clove garlic
6-8 slices of sourdough
½ Lemon sqeezed
3 semi-ripe pears, sliced and cored
100g blue cheese, crumbled
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C.
- In a food processor, blitz your walnuts, 4tbsp (2 lemon, 2 gold) of Borderfields Gold Rapeseed Oil, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- On a baking tray, lay out your bread slices. With a pastry brush, generously brush each slice with your walnut & oil mixture. Turn each slice over and brush the other side generously too.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, lemon juice, 1 tbsp of Borderfieds Gold Rapeseed Oil and a pinch of salt. Add in your pear slices and toss to coat.
- To a hot frying pan, add your pear slices for 5 minutes, until beginning to turn golden.
- Assemble your Walnut, Pear & Gorgonzola Bruschetta by placing pear slices on each slice of sourdough, then crumble blue cheese on top of each