• 2 tbsp Borderfields Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
• 300g long-stemmed broccoli
• 2 baby pak choi, quartered
• 2 red onions, cut into 3cm wedges
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
• 4 carrots, chopped into wedges
• 400g can chickpeas, drained
• 4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
• 1 large thumb-size piece of ginger, grated
• 400g cooked brown rice
• 4 spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 tbsp toasted black and white sesame seeds
1. Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Chop the broccoli stalks, leaving the florets whole, and put all of it in a large bowl. Add the pak choi, red onions, peppers, carrots, chickpeas (patted dry with kitchen paper), Rapeseed Oil, 3 tbsp of the teriyaki sauce and the ginger.
2. Toss until everything is coated and season lightly. Tip onto a large non-stick baking sheet in a single even layer, using two trays if needed.
3. Bake the veg for 35-40 mins, tossing halfway through until starting to brown. When there is 5 mins of cooking time left, heat up the rice.
4. Divide the rice between the bowls and top with the roasted veg. Drizzle over the reserved teriyaki sauce and scatter with the spring onions and sesame seeds.