Borderfields Garlic Infused Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
3 tbsp crème fraiche
1 small knob of butter
4 sirloin or bavette steaks
4 sprigs of rosemary
430g cauliflower or 1 small cauliflower
220g potatoes (white floury variety)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into large 2cm chunks. Place in a pan of boiling salt water and cook for 10-12 minutes or until soft and cooked through.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and steam over the potatoes until soft and cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, brush the steaks with a little Borderfields Garlic Infusion and season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until hot, add the rosemary sprigs and sear the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side until medium rare. Cook for a little longer if you like it more well done.
4. Remove the rosemary from the pan as soon as it has gone crispy, and keep to one side. Rest the steaks for 5 minutes whilst keeping warm.
5. Place the cauliflower, potatoes, 30ml Borderfields Garlic Infusion, a knob of butter and the crème fraiche in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spoon the creamy cauliflower mash onto 4 plates. Slice the bavette steaks and lay on top of the creamy mash, then crumble the crispy rosemary over the mash. Add the rocket on the plate and give everything a final drizzle of Borderfields Garlic Infusion.