• 400g new potato, halved if large
• 1 tbsp Borderfields Rapeseed Oil
• 1 tbsp Borderfields Chilli Infused Rapeseed Oil
• 8 asparagus spears, trimmed and halved
• 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
• 2 smoked salmon fillets, about 140g/5oz each
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
2. Tip the potatoes into an ovenproof dish and drizzle 1 tbsp of Borderfields Rapeseed Oil over the top.
3. Roast the potatoes for 20 mins until starting to brown.
4. Toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, then return to the oven for 15 mins.
5. Throw in the cherry tomatoes and nestle the salmon amongst the vegetables.
6. Drizzle over Borderfields Chilli Infused Rapeseed Oil and return to the oven for a final 10-15 mins until the salmon is cooked.
7. Serve everything scooped straight from the dish and enjoy!