• Borderfields Rapeseed Oil
• 3 peppers (red, green and yellow)
• 1 red onion
• 1 courgette
• 1 carrot
• 1 pak choi
• 1 sweet potato
• 2 fillets of sea bream
• Sesame seeds
• Chilli, ginger, garlic and lemongrass (blended to form a paste)
• 100ml coconut milk
• 1 tbsp honey
• Vita greens (sunflower shoots, micro pak choi, micro red cabbage)
• Enokitake "Enoki" mushrooms
• A few segments of fresh orange
• Lemon juice
1. Lightly toast the sesame seeds on a baking tray in a 160˚C oven for 5 minutes (or until light golden brown).
2. Prep the red onion, courgette, peppers, carrot and pak choi by cutting them into “julienne” strips.
3. Dress the sweet potato in Borderfields Rapeseed Oil, wrap in tin foil and place in a 200˚C oven for around 40 minutes to an hour.
4. Prep the sea bream by lightly seasoning with salt and then laying, skin-down, on the toasted sesame seeds.
5. Blend the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and honey down to form a paste.
6. Heat a small amount of the Borderfields Rapeseed Oil in a pan and add the paste. Sauté off the hob for a minute or two, until the raw paste is fragrant and cooked.
7. Once cooled slightly, mix in the coconut milk (and extra honey if required). Season to taste and return to the hob to warm through.
8. Heat some Borderfields Rapeseed Oil in a non-stick frying pan. Place the sea bream into the pan flesh side down for a few seconds, before flipping on to the skin/sesame seed side.
9. Next, fry the vegetables. To do this, heat more Borderfields Rapeseed Oil in another frying pan until smoking hot, then add the vegetables, keeping them moving until they start to colour slightly.
10. Once the sea bream has been frying for a few minutes, take the pan off the hob and place in the oven.
11. Add a few spoonfuls of the stir fry sauce to the vegetables and toss until the vegetables are coated.
12. Remove the sweet potato from the oven, remove the skin and cut into chunks.
13. Once the sea bream flesh is white all the way through, remove from the oven and leave to rest for a minute or two.
14. Next, take the stir-fried vegetables, the mushrooms, the vita greens and the orange segments and toss together in a bowl.
15. Plate up a portion of the veg with a few chunks of the sweet potato, a fillet of the sea bream (seasoned with a squeeze of lemon juice and a touch more salt) and a drizzle of the stir fry sauce.