· 12 pork chipolatas
· 12 rashers of streaky bacon
· 12 large sage leaves
· 2 tbsp honey
· 1/2 tbsp cranberry sauce
· 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
· Drizzle of Borderfields Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C.
2. Combine the honey, cranberry sauce and balsamic vinegar to make a glaze.
3. Place the chipolatas on to a medium sized baking tray and coat each one with the glaze using a brush.
4. Dot each chipolata with a sage leaf and wrap tightly in bacon.
5. Drizzle over the oil and roast for 30-35 minutes until the bacon is crisp and the sausage is cooked through.