• Borderfields Sicilian Lemon Rapeseed Oil
• 100g green beans, trimmed
• 1 small egg
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon pepper
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne
• ⅓ cup tapioca starch or corn starch
• 3 garlic cloves, minced into a paste
• 150ml pot of plain yogurt
• 1 lemon, juiced
• Mint leaves
1. Place the green beans in a bowl, add the egg, salt, pepper and cayenne. Mix well.
2. Add in the corn/tapioca starch and mix until a batter forms on the beans.
3. Heat the Borderfields Sicilian Lemon Rapeseed Oil in a wok or deep frying pan (you’ll need enough oil to submerge most of the beans).
4. Drop the battered green beans one by one into the hot oil. Cook in batches until golden and crisp (about two to three minutes).
5. Drain the green beans on a rack or a stack of paper towels.
6. Separately, mix together the natural yogurt, lemon juice, chopped garlic and mint.
7. Serve the beans and dip together, and enjoy!