• 1 tbsp Borderfields Aromatic Thyme Rapeseed Oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 400g canned chopped tomatoes
• 1 heaped tsp light soft brown sugar
• A few sprigs of thyme, leaves stripped
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 4 cod fillets (or another white flaky fish, such as pollock)
• Chorizo, diced
1. Heat 1 tbsp Borderfields Aromatic Thyme Rapeseed Oil in a frying pan, add the chopped onion and diced chorizo, then fry for 5-8 mins until lightly browned.
2. Stir in the 400g can chopped tomatoes, 1 heaped tsp light soft brown sugar, the leaves from a few sprigs of thyme and 1 tbsp soy sauce, then bring to the boil.
3. Simmer for 5 mins, then slip 4 cod fillets into the sauce.
4. Cover and gently cook for 8-10 mins until the cod flakes easily. Serve with baked or steamed potatoes.