• Borderfields Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
• Borderfields Gold Infusion Smoked Chipotle Rapeseed Oil
• A Sourdough loaf
• Half an avocado
• Chilli flakes
• A pinch of salt and pepper
• 1 Egg
1. Cut two thick slices from the Sourdough loaf. Brush a generous amount of Rapeseed Oil over both sides of the slices and season with salt and pepper. Fry the slices in a heated pan until toasted. Remove these from the pan and set these aside for later.
2. In the same pan, add a drizzle of the Smoked Chipotle Rapeseed Oil and heat. Crack the egg into the pan and fry until done.
3. While the egg is frying, remove the skin from your avocado half and slice.
4. Assemble the two sourdough slices, one with the avocado on top and one with the egg. Sprinkle over the chilli flakes and enjoy!