• 1 1/2 tbsp Borderfields Lemon Infused Oil
• 300g self-raising flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 400-450ml almond drink, unsweetened
For the blueberry ripple yoghurt:
• 250g blueberries
• 400g plain soya yoghurt
1. Put the blueberries in a small pan with 1 tbsp water and simmer over a low heat for 5-8 mins until the berries burst. Increase the heat a little and cook for another 3-4 mins until it’s a jam-like consistency, then transfer to a bowl and leave to cool.
2. Stir the flour and baking powder together in a large bowl with a big pinch of salt, then whisk in the cinnamon and almond milk until it forms a smooth, thick batter.
3. Heat a little of the Borderfields Lemon Infused Oil in a non-stick pan and spoon ½ a ladleful of the pancake mix into the pan. Fry for 4 mins until the edges are set, then flip and fry for another 2-3 mins until both sides are golden. Repeat with a little more oil and batter, until all the pancakes are cooked and you have 12 small-medium sized pancakes. Keep warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining batter, if you like.
4. Briefly fold half of the blueberry compote through the yoghurt to give it a ripple effect. Layer the pancakes with the remaining compote, then add a generous dollop of yoghurt to serve.