For the potato:
· 2 large Sweet Potato’s
· 2 tbsp Cold Pressed Borderfields Rapeseed Oil
· 1 tbsp Chipotle Paste
· 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
· ½ Lime Juice and Finely Grates Zest
For the Guacamole:
· 1 Large Ripe Avocado
· 40g Pine Nuts
· 30g Sundried Tomatoes
· ½ Lime Juice
· 1 tbsp Roughly Chopped Fresh Coriander
· Salt and Pepper to taste
For the vegan garlic and chive yogurt:
· 100g vegan yogurt
· 2 tbsp Fresh Chopped Chives
· 1 Clove Minced Garlic
· Chilli Flakes
Preheat the oven to 200°C
· With a sharp knife, carefully slice the potatoes thinly without cutting all the way through.
· Rub the potatoes with ½ tablespoon of Cold Pressed Borderfields Rapeseed Oil. Bake for 30 minutes.
· Meanwhile, mix together the remaining Cold Pressed Borderfields Rapeseed Oil, chipotle paste, tomato paste, lime juice and zest.
· Rub this over the semi-cooked potatoes and place back in the oven for a further 20 minutes.
· Meanwhile, half the avocado and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Add the pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, lime juice, coriander and salt and pepper if you desire. Using a fork, roughly mash everything together and set aside.
· Stir the chives and minced garlic into the vegan yogurt and set aside.
· Assemble the toppings on to the hassleback sweet potato. Garnish with your desired amounts of chilli flakes and coriander.