BORDERFIELDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information About Us
As Hammond food Oils Limited we operate the
website www.borderfields.co.uk. We as a company are committed to proving both transparent and straight forward purchase experience for all our customers.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and contact us if you require any further information and clarification.
- All orders are subject to these trading terms. When an intending purchaser places an order this will be taken as proof that the intending purchaser is in agreement with these terms.
- Goods must be purchased in minimum quantities as stipulated by the website order sheet.
- All goods remain the property of Hammond Food Oils Limited until paid for in full.
- Hammond Food Oils Limited may agree to grant credit facilities to an intending purchaser and may reduce or withdraw these credit facilities without prior notice.
- On opening an account, credit customers will be given an appropriate credit limit set by Hammond Food Oils.
- All orders must be paid for within 30 days of invoice date.
- Exceeding your credit limit or payment terms without prior agreement may result in your credit limit being reduced and delays to subsequent orders.
- Hammond Food Oils Limited reserves the right to impose a monthly 2% interest charge on any invoices outstanding for longer than the agreed credit period.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time.
- The prices for all Products include the cost of delivery by carrier, provided delivery is made to a UK mainland destination (excluding northern Scotland and Northern Ireland).
- Please contact us for delivery prices if you require delivery to northern Scotland, Northern Ireland, a UK island or outside the UK. Please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or ring on 01890 – 885010.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where chargeable).
- Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but any changes after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation will not be applied retrospectively to that order.
Invoices may be paid:
- By use of credit card or PayPal on the website.
- By setting up of a trade account and relevant terms supporting this agreement.
- Orders placed via the website on a Monday or Tuesday by 15.00 (where immediate payment is made via the website or where credit terms have been agreed) will be delivered by the Friday of that week
- *Delivery costs are included in the prices to all UK mainland destinations with the exemption of northern Scotland, Northern Ireland and all UK Islands. For areas outside of the UK mainland a small charge may apply.
Refunds and Claims
- Any claims for damages or short deliveries must be made in writing to Borderfields customer services department within 48 hours of delivery. Hammond Food Oils Limited will not be liable for any claim outside this period.
- In the case of non-delivery, claims must be made in writing within 7 days of receipt of the invoice. Hammond Food Oils Limited will not be liable for any claim made outside this period.
- In circumstances where products need to be returned to Borderfields, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, name and company to create a returns enquiry.
- Returns to Borderfields are done so at the expense of the customer.
- The address for correspondence relating to any of our terms and conditions is: Hammond Food Oils Limited, New Farm, Redhill, Nottingham NG5 8PB