Borderfields £500 Voucher Promotion
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Borderfields, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- To be entered into the draw, enter your details via the Borderfields website including the special code on the inside of the neck tag. Closing date is midnight 21st March 2016.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Five winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 21st March 2016.
- The winners will be notified within three days of the closing date of the competition and will be notified in writing or by telephone. Winners will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize within fourteen days of communication. If unclaimed or declined fourteen days after confirmation, the prize will be cancelled.
- Five winners will each win a £100 Asda Gift Card. The prize is also subject to the standard terms and conditions of Asda Plc. For more information please visit https://cards.asda.com/frequently-asked-questions
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
- By participating in the competition, each entrant agrees to allow Hammond Food Oils Ltd, to use their email address for a future mailing regarding their own products and services. The entrants can choose to opt out of any further mailings and communications at any time.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
The promoter is Hammond Food Oils Ltd, New Farm, Redhill, Nottingham NG5 8PB